Oh, baby, it really is cold outside! And if the midwinter blues are bumming you out, you need to reignite your zest for life while you wait for summer.
How about a sneaky little vacay? There’s nothing quite like a quick getaway to rest, recharge and revel in the glory of escaping everyday life … just for a while!
Safety first, always
To give you added peace of mind, our Covid protocols ensure that you and your loved ones will be safer with us than you are at home!
That’s because at the beginning of the pandemic, we implemented our PristinePurposeCleaned programme to transform our resorts into Covid-safe zones. Our cutting-edge technology has redefined hygiene standards, ensuring that you and our staff are always protected. From full-body, Organic Health Passages to room fogging and pristine door seals, there are several protocols that we’ve put in place for your safety.
And with sweeping stretches of quiet country or secret, sunny beaches, you’ll get plenty of fresh air and Vitamin D while you social distance in style. This trip could be great for your mental AND physical health!
Plus, our apartments and units are spacious and have a fully fitted kitchen, so you can use your break to hone your Naked Chef skills and avoid people altogether!
Magical memories to warm your heart
There’s nothing standing in the way of you creating your summer memories right now! It’s never too cold in SA – there’s a reason flip-flops are part of our national attire!
Just close your eyes for a moment and picture waves crashing rhythmically onto pristine, white, sandy shores … the ocean stretching out in front of you, a sparkling, azure blue. Maybe there’s a cocktail in your hand, or an excellent book waiting for you to immerse yourself in. And as the gentle winter sun warms you, you lie back and take comfort in the thought that you have nothing to do and all day to do it! Aaaah … now this is paradise!
Cool off in the Cape
You’re probably wondering where this paradise is …
Sorry, Durbs – this time we’re all about the Western Cape!
Cape Town is one of the most popular global tourist destinations, famed for its iconic mountain, acres of lush wine estates, pristine national parks, incredible Blue Flag beaches, exciting nightlife and rich cultural history.
When was the last time you actually indulged in some of the best vacay spots our country has to offer?
Forget about international visitors; you should be exploring the famous and not-so-famous gems your country has to offer. Local is the most lekker!
The choice is yours …
While you may be tempted to spend your entire break basking in the sun on one of the stunning beaches, there is a plethora of things to do in the Cape, especially if you don’t want to deal with crowds!
These are a few of our favourites:
- Hike up Table Mountain, pretend you’re KING OF THE WORLD and find out why Capetonians are all so fit.
- Fancy yourself a fitness junkie? Climb Lion’s Head (and take ALL of the selfies!).
- Spend some time marvelling at the cute dassies and penguins. Shh, what your fur babies back home don’t know, can’t hurt them.
- Ride the ferry out to Robben Island. This is a must-see experience for all South Africans, especially if you’re a history buff or just want to imagine what life was like for Tata Madiba and other political heroes.
- Visit the West Coast National Park, with its white, sandy shores, tranquil turquoise waters, dark green scrub and acres of bright wildflowers. You can catch a glimpse of dolphins, sharks, zebra, antelope and Western Cape mongoose.
- Explore the Rocherpan Nature Reserve. The reserve has five distinct ecosystems: a seasonal wetland, West Coast Strandveld, dunes, sandy beach and a marine ecosystem, so you can discover various species of water birds and even spot Southern Right whales!
- Blow your savings (okay, maybe don’t, but treat yo’self) at the V&A Waterfront which houses some of the world’s most famous, exclusive designer boutiques.
Convinced? We’ve got one more point to make!
As great as these attractions are, you’ll need an equally awesome place to stay during your Cape holiday. It’s all part of living that champagne lifestyle, even when you’re on an iced tea budget.
If your trip is going to be jam-packed with sightseeing and activities, you’ll want to stay right in the thick of it! The Riviera Suites, situated on Sea Point’s Millionaire’s Mile, is the place to be, surrounded by gorgeous beaches, the trendiest restaurants and shopping boutiques, and with glorious sea views.
You’ll also be close to the Waterfront, Table Mountain, the Winelands and all of the art and culture Cape Town has to offer.
Situated in the heart of the Mother City, Mount Sierra is ideally located for anyone who wants to experience it all! From adventuring in the beautiful Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, exploring the Castle or watching penguins on Boulders Beach, there’ll be no dull moments on your trip! Plus, the resort boasts manicured lawns, a luxury wellness centre, a gorgeous indoor pool and even a library.
Just an hour outside of Cape Town, on the shores of the pristine Blue Flag Bikini Beach, with the craggy majesty of the Helderberg Mountain range in the background, lies Cape Gordonia. Ideal for couples and families who want to soak up the beauty of the Western Cape while also enjoying some peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Perfect for social distancing, each stunning apartment has its own private braai area, so you can live that good life, Covid-free!
Okay. You’ve got me…
We bet you’re thinking about it. We know you are. So let’s make your fantasy a reality, shall we?
BOOK NOW, and let us take care of you as you explore the best that the Cape has to offer.