First Resorts Management has recently welcomed a prestigious new property to its repertoire – the Selborne Golf Estate, Hotel and Spa.
Selborne has a rich history that dates back to the early 1900’s, and holds the title of being the very first residential golf estate in the country, therefore this well distinguished piece of real estate is a momentous acquisition for First Resorts Management.
Situated in the quaint, seaside town of Pennington on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast, Selborne Golf Estate, Hotel and Spa offers a prime location from which to truly appreciate the beauty of the KwaZulu-Natal coastline.
The estate itself is set within one of only two privately-owned coastal forested areas within South Africa, making the estate a manicured utopia, offering our First Resort’s members an exclusive opportunity to relax and recharge, surrounded by the distinguished old-world charm of the original establishment.
Facilities at the estate include:
- An onsite health and beauty spa
- The Hunter’s Lounge for hosting high tea
- The Barker’s Bar with a wine cellar
- The Lord Selborne fine dining restaurant
- The terrace restaurant
- A large swimming pool area and private beach club
- Floodlit tennis courts and of course,
- An 18-hole Championship Golf Course
We welcome Selborne Golf Estate, Hotel and Spa to the First Resorts family and look forward to many fruitful years together.